2. Netherlands, Canada, USA
5. Belgium, France
|Asexualism||Male Bashing level||psycho level||High Expectations of men||TOTAL||RANK|
- The United Kingdom became a country where it is difficult to pick up and date women because of asexualism, high expectations towards men and male bashing. Since the last 20 years, I have seen the rise of feminism and a change of mindset that makes difficult to date any British women.
- Netherlands, Canada, USA: In those three countries, the most interesting women get committed to men early in their life. There is a significant amount of male bashers in those three countries who don’t want a husband or a boyfriend but a male slave.
- Ireland is a milder version of UK
- Italy: Italian women can say thank you to the media because they are overestimated. They aren’t that sexual, beautiful and sensual.
- Belgium and France: Many Belgian and French women suffer from the princess’ syndrome.
- Denmark: Copenhagen is one of the feminist capital of Europe
- Switzerland: It is a bit of France, Germany and Italy.
- Asexualism: Some women don’t accept their female status.
- Men Bashing level: In some countries, women systematically bash men and it makes it difficult to build up any relationships with such a woman.
- High expectations of men: in some western countries, women have unrealistic high expectations of men. They have a very tight idea of what their potential boyfriend or husband should be. For example The said man should not be 1 year older than her. he should play the violin, have a great income, speak 3 languages and be funny all the time.
- Inaccessibility: In some countries, you can not meet any interesting women in any public places. This is especially the case of Spain & Netherlands. If you are a total stranger of Spain and Netherlands it is going to be hard to meet a Spanish or Dutch woman.