In the USA or Western Europe, you require a lot of energy and self-confidence to pick up a woman nowadays. If your hands are shaking and if your voice is not stable, a woman will feel it. I think a woman will not consider you as a serious potential boyfriend. Nevertheless, the problem is less obvious if alcohol modified her perception. In fact, if we think about it, the expectations of western European women & American women are high especially in their early twenties. I want to say that it makes it difficult for men to talk with lots of confidence. It is not something that you can get in a flash.
- Accept to fail, failures are part of life.
- Think about the sentence you are going to say.
- Speak slowly and deep, it is something that is working very well.
- Practice on your own. Imagine an appointment with a woman. Do that until you are convinced by yourself.
- Practice with women you’re not interested in. You’ll gain confidence and you’ll be much more efficient afterward
- Help yourself with alcohol if you don’t feel confident enough.
- Stop listening to other people, listen to yourself.
On top of that in my “generic guide to dating women”, I mention the step “1.4 solve your life problems”. I think you can’t be confident if you don’t know how you can bring a woman back to your place to have sex with her.