Here are the things you should add or avoid in a conversation:
Duration of Stay:
Never say that you are in the place you are visiting for a limited time. (2 days, three days).
Some women always consider things in the long term. I’ve been disqualified many times because I made a mistake to tell how long I will stay in a particular city.
Topics to avoid:
Never speak about a subject that requires making a stand. Always speak about topics that everybody agrees on: Many women are for preserving the earth. They don’t like misery in low-end countries…
- Never speak about the woman’s boyfriend or husband. Nevertheless, you must know where he is located.
- Don’t criticize too much and be positive.
- Never criticize the friends of a woman even if she criticizes them strongly.
- Never speak about politics.
- Don’t joke about her.
Always adapt your compliments to the situation. At the beginning of the evening, be very courteous. Example: “You are a nice person. You got a nice dress. Your hair is very original ». I know it looks dumb, but you cannot imagine how profitable it is to say such a thing to a woman.Then, with alcohol, you can be much more straightforward. “Your boobs are perfectly shaped. You look so hot. »…
I know it looks dumb, but you cannot imagine how profitable it is to say such a thing to a woman.Then, with alcohol, you can be much more straightforward. “Your boobs are perfectly shaped. You look so hot. »…
Then, if the situation allows it, you can be much more straightforward. “Your boobs are perfectly shaped. You look so hot. »… Let me give you an example. If a woman went out with a dress that has a big cleavage that shows huge breasts, it means she intended to show her breasts. It would be quite accurate to tell her that “she has beautiful big breasts.”
The good feedbacks:
These are good feedbacks that show that a woman is interested in you. Those sentences should be considered in the context. They have a different meaning at a time when they are said in a lounge bar and when you interlocutor drunk two glasses of white wine and when they are said in the morning at the workplace.
- Did you come on your own? (Means she wants to know if you have a girlfriend).
- Where do you live? (means “Is it possible to go back to your place?”)
- Do you live far away from here? (means “It is possible to go back quickly to your place?”)
- Do you live in a shared accommodation? (Can we make love without problems?)
- Will you stay here for a long time? (is it possible to see each other in the following days?)
- Do you have your car? (do we have a mean of transport to come back either to my place or your place?)